This is coming pretty late, because I’ve been quiet busy since I woke up this morning. I guess that’s the kind of excuse I give whenever I’m asked for the reason I forgot to do some particular things nowadays. It’s really not a nice thing to do, especially when it’s happening the same way all the time.
If you’ve been following this blog closely, your should know that the first day of a new month is usual dedicated to writing about the stats of the previous month, and also talking about making certain arrangements I am not sure I’ve ever made up with. Anyways, I still wish and hope and believe this month’s will be a very different case, at that.
Basically, I decided not to write stats anymore on the first day, rather, I’ll be talking about my plans for the new month throughout the month. So, this is how it goes for this month, and I hope and pray and believe I follow it up strictly – I strongly believe I’ll do.
- Change blog name from One Micaiah to One Micaiah Blog (I already did that this afternoon using a cyber café due to my computer problems for now).
- Update the about and contact page (I already did that too, same time today).
- Promote the blog as much as possible by getting more likers/followers on Facebook and Twitter.
- Write a tangible post on the facebook page each day everyday.
- Write 2 posts a week at least, on the blog.
- At least, 3 posts a week on Instagram.
I believe fulfilling these short-term goals to at least 70% would make me a better person at keeping promises, thereby increasing my concentration and focusing skills (I beseech you to start the same).
Let’s keep that that way. Happy New Month and Welcome to June. I wish I could tell you more about the month, June, but I haven’t done any research as to know anything to tell you about it. I believe it’ll be nice to have your thoughts on what you think of the month, June.
I see the month favouring a lot of people including myself and yourself. More blessings for us all.
To the Muslim Brothers and Sisters, may the Ramadan month be greater than all previous ones seen. Keep the fast going and pray for all of us not fasting too.
I really need to end this now, but before I go, I want to tell you again and again that This is Our Month.
Welcome to June, once again.